- Suspended from a sterling silver cable chain, the pendant on this necklace is rife with feminine details, including a vintage design and dazzling diamond accents.
- Contains nine diamonds with more than 17 facets and nine diamonds with less than 17 facets
- All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
- The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .01 carats.
- A fashion confidence booster, Rock This is b.m.c’s collection of necklaces that will give you a solid accessory to finish off the look you want to achieve.
- Stones in these necklaces are a man-made agate that have a marbling finish to them and are saddled and surrounded by gold alloy embellishments.
- You get 4 color choices with this collection: Jade Green, Opal White, Dark Gray, and Desert Coral.
- All necklaces have a strong lobster clasp attached to a 17.3 in. gold alloy chain that has a 2.4 in. extender option.
- Please match style numbers, or color names, to pictures displayed to ensure you receive the right color pattern design.
Our Rock This Collection of fashion necklaces give you a solid accessory to accompany any outfit you choose. The 3 stones that are the centerpieces to this gorgeous necklace are a man made agate that have a marbling finish to them. Beautiful and retro looking gold alloy embellishments saddle and surround the stones to give this necklace a rich, finished look. This stunning necklace’s stones comes in 4 tantalizing color choices: Jade Green, Opal White, Dark Gray, and Desert Coral. All chains for these necklaces are approximately 17.3 in. long, have an additional 2.4 in. extension option, and come with a lobster clasp closure. Please match style numbers, or color names, to pictures displayed to ensure you receive the right color pattern design. *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. b.m.c is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. The b.m.c trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
- Color: Fuchsia Pink
- Material: Fuchsia Pink, Clear & Green Crystals, Metal Casting, Rhodium / Silver Plated
- Dimensions (Size): Approx. 1.45″L x 2.65″W
- Style: Dragon, Animal, Stretchable / Adjustable Band
- Nickel / Lead Free
Show off your fierce fashion style with this stunning dragon ring. This extraordinary ring with dazzling fuchsia and clear crystals will truly make a statement. Ring stretches to fit finger.
- Normally, the transportation time is 7-14 days.
- The PU leather bracelet measures 16cm-30cm in length.
- Perfect as a Gift or Treat for Yourself!
- mother’s day gift ,free gift box
Great looking triple-strand PU leather bracelet has one leather strand embellished with a hematite sunflower drop accented with metal rings on each side, metallic beads. The second braided leather strand has a silver grey tone leaf dangle. *The leather bracelet measures 16cm-30cm in length.
My current celebrity crush is Dr. Danny Castellano from The Mindy Project. There’s just something about him (and his cute mouth)! I rarely have celebrity crushes, but I just love him. His fraught relationship with Mindy is pitch-perfect.
Two funny clips:
And a conversation about Mindy’s love life:
Danny: Was he a man?
Mindy: What do you mean? Yeah, of course he was a man.
Danny: No, I mean, like, was he a man?
Mindy: Danny, don’t just repeat it and expect me to understand what you’re saying.
Danny: Was this the kinda guy who, if he heard glass breaking in the middle of the night, is he gonna jump out of bed, say, “stay here,” and look through the house naked with a baseball bat, or is he gonna hide under the covers with you? Is this the kinda guy who is gonna get grossed out when you give birth, or is he gonna dry your forehead and tell you you look beautiful while all that disgusting stuff is coming out of you? Is this the kinda guy that’s not afraid to get into a fistfight at a Springsteen show because someone really disrespects him? And he’ll just put it out… And he’ll take ‘em down right there, right now?
Mindy: You’re just talking about yourself.
P.S. By the way, am I the only woman in the world who doesn’t find George Clooney attractive? He feels like my sleazy uncle.
P.P.S. Mindy’s mom’s great advice, and Mindy as a child.